BOB Revolution FLEX Stroller Review
↓ Editor Rating ↓
Connected & stay with special travel gears for your baby. Tweet the BOB Revolution FLEX Stroller Review
This is the first year with a baby, and what a year it’s been. As I’m sure most new parents know, the first child is always the hardest, since you literally are making up the rules as you go. Sure, books and advice can go a long way until your baby starts doing something you didn’t expect, and you’re left scrambling. Thus far my wife and I have handled everything okay (we think), but one area that we seem to have mastered is the baby stroller.
We are an active couple, and we wanted something that we could take outdoors with us, and the BOB Revolution FLEX stroller seemed to be a good fit. It was adjustable for both of our heights (I’m six feet and my wife is 5’3”) and it has an ample ground clearance so we don’t have to worry about scraping against anything. Today I’ll be showing you some of the other benefits of the FLEX stroller, as well as show you what to look for in a baby stroller so you can make an informed decision.
- Standard : A basic stroller that provides cover, storage, and reclining positions for your child. Some standard models may be adaptable to fit a car seat as well.
- Car Seat Frame : As the name suggests, these strollers have a frame in which the car seat can fit. The structure makes it easier to lock in the seat and transport your child to and from the car.
- Lightweight : If you just need a quick and easy stroller, there are some that fold up and look much like a large umbrella. These strollers don’t have a lot of features and are usually made of canvas or other cheap materials.
- Double : For the family with twins, a double stroller is a necessity. Some models can separate the two seats, but most are fixed together.
- Travel System : This is a car seat/stroller combo, but usually these are less quality than buying the seat and stroller individually. However, if you’re looking to save money, a travel system may work out for you.
Easy to Maneuver
When walking your child in a stroller, maneuverability is a crucial feature. Whether you’re walking through the park or the store, you want a model that can turn tight corners and will not knock into stuff easily.
Fortunately, the BOB Revolution FLEX Stroller is designed to move around with a tight turning radius and high ground clearance so you can weave through obstacles like a pro.
Compatible with Britax Car Seats
If your baby is sleeping, you don’t want to risk waking him or her by moving from the car to the stroller. Fortunately, the BOB Stroller is designed to work with most Britax car seats, so you can transfer your sleeping beauty without causing a stir. Simply attach the seat to the stroller and you’re done.
Easy to Use
You already have your hands full with your little one, so why have a stroller that is a pain to set up? Luckily, the BOB Revolution Stroller lives up to its name by being super easy to fold up and transport, and even easier to set up and lock into place. Even if you have your baby in your arms, you should be able to get this stroller up and running with only one hand.
- The BOB Revolution FLEX Stroller has Tight turning radius
- Front wheel locks (doesn’t swivel) to allow for better usage while running and jogging
- It's Adjustable to fit all sizes of parent and Easy to fold up and transport
- Compatible with Britax car seats and Adjustable suspension.
- Also, It has Adjustable suspension and Easy to lock wheels in place
- This stroller is Heavier than other models
- Tires are filled with air, so you have to refill on occasion, or they could go flat
- Seat fabric doesn’t remove for easy cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
Q. Does the BOB FLEX Stroller wobble since it only has one front wheel?
Ans. Fortunately, although the front wheel swivels, there is no significant wobble to the stroller. Even if there was, you could lock the front wheel and solve the problem easily.
Q. How much weight can this stroller hold?
Ans. Up to 75 pounds
Q. Can this stroller work with any other car seats beside BOB and Britax?
Ans. Unfortunately, it cannot. Like most other companies, this stroller is made to only work with proprietary seats, so you have to buy both from the same brand.
I’ve tried other strollers that my friends own, and I’ve tried other strollers before, but nothing compares to the BOB Revolution FLEX. Hands down this is the best stroller I’ve ever seen, and I can’t imagine using anything else. My wife takes our baby jogging in the morning, and we sometimes go hiking with our little one, and the FLEX handles it all with ease. That, coupled with the adjustable height, the adjustable suspension, and the amount of storage space, makes this stroller the best decision we’ve made for our child yet.