Britax B-Agile 3 Stroller review & Buying Guide
↓ Editor Rating ↓
Connected and stay with special travel strollers for your baby. Tweet the Britax B-Agile 3 Stroller review
There’s nothing in the world like having a baby. The joy of raising a child is endless, and can be one of the best things in life. However, one important aspect of child rearing is the fact that you need a lot of accessories for your newborn as the Britax B-Agile 3 Stroller.
From clothes to toys to diapers, there are a lot of different products you have to get to make sure that your baby is taken care of well. When it comes to transporting your infant, one of the more important things to buy is a stroller.
If you plan on walking around town or any other place and don’t want to have to carry your baby in your arms, a stroller is a must. Today I’ll be looking at the Britax B-Agile 3 Stroller, and show you why this model is one of the best around.
What to Look for in a Baby Stroller
When it comes to strollers, convenience is crucial. Since you have to take it with you in the car and on the street, you don’t want to have to spend a lot of time setting it up and taking it down.
The easier it is to get your baby in and get on your way, the better off you’ll both be. Here are some important features of strollers that you should consider when making your purchase.
- Seat Belts: To ensure that your little one stays put and doesn’t slide out or escape, you want a stroller with seat-belts. For infants, you want a belt with multiple straps to keep your child secure.
- Brakes: When you aren’t pushing the stroller, it’s necessary to have locking brakes so you can park the stroller without worrying about it rolling away. Make sure that the locking mechanism is secure and accessible by your feet for added convenience.
- Storage: If you take your child shopping, or are prone to buying souvenirs, or you just have a lot of baby accessories you need to bring with you, storage is a crucial aspect of a good stroller. Most have undercarriage space, but others may have compartments or pockets for various items.
- Removable Fabric: As any parent knows, kids are incredibly messy. For cleaning purposes, try to find a stroller with removable fabric so you can clean up those messes quickly and easily.
Fits Your Growing Child
One of the biggest drawbacks to buying new stuff for your baby is the fact that it will all be obsolete relatively quickly. As your child grows you have to buy new things, including strollers.
Fortunately, however, the Britax B-Agile 3 Stroller is designed to fit babies and toddlers, so you can use it for years without needing to buy a new model. The harness adjusts to fit your growing child, so he or she stays secure no matter what.
As the name suggests, this stroller is agile. Whether you’re running through the mall or the streets, you can weave through people and objects like a professional with this model. Because of the three-wheel design, the Britax B-Agile 3 Stroller has a tight turning radius so you can maneuver almost anywhere.
Compatible with Britax Car Seats
Transferring your baby from the car to the stroller can always be a hassle. Because each device has a complex harness to keep your child in place, it can be time-consuming to unlock your baby and then re-strap him or her into the stroller.
Fortunately, this model is compatible with Britax car seats, so you can simply move the seat to the stroller and lock it in place. Viola!
- The Britax B-Agile Stroller is Lightweight, maneuverable, and easy to park. It's adjustable to fit your growing child.
- This stroller will help you to make a ride smooth. Also, It's suitable for infants and toddlers. You don't need to tension for setup and take down.
- The Stroller can be used with Britax car seats. It has tight turning radius and a great holds to secure your child. Also, It has a good covers that will sage your child from the sun.
- The Britax B-Agile 3 Stroller has very limited storage space. It's added weight will impact wheels and making the stroller harder to push.
- This Stroller has not removable fabric.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
Q. How tall is this stroller?
Ans. About 40 inches, so about three and a quarter feet high, which makes it perfect for someone up to six feet tall.
Q. Can this stroller work on rough terrain?
Ans. Not well, no. Unfortunately, this stroller is designed for only flat, paved surfaces. Due to the three-wheel layout, it’s not suitable for gravel or bumpy roads. It may work fine, but it can be challenging to both push and maneuver.
Q. Can I put my infant in this stroller without a car seat?
Ans. The recline of this stroller is okay for babies, but I would recommend it only if your baby can move his or her head independently, just to be safe.
If you’re looking for a light, portable stroller that you can take on shopping trips or to places like the zoo, the Britax B-Agile 3 is perfect for you. Easy to fold up and take in the car, this stroller is ideal for on-the-go people who want a little more protection and security for their child. It’s not quite as easy as a cheap, open-air stroller, but it isn’t as bulky or wide as a full-size stroller. Simply put, it’s a great in-between option for parents who need more variety.