Mountain Buggy Nano Stroller Review - Black/Nautical/Ruby
↓ Editor Rating ↓
Connected and stay with special travel strollers for your baby. Tweet the Mountain Buggy Nano Stroller Review on Your timeline.
With a name like Mountain Buggy, the Mountain Buggy Nano Stroller sets a high bar for its capabilities. The videos and blogs that have been posted about this stroller show what every parent has been looking for - a lightweight stroller that will carry their child from infancy to at least toddler years - both regarding weight restrictions and quality and durability of the product.
The Mountain Buggy Nano Stroller is a top-notch product with many great features. Each of theme are really made to focus on your baby.
Folding the Stroller
Watching any of the videos about this stroller, it’s hard to believe that a stroller really can open and close that quickly.
This Stroller folds to about half its height and comes with a storage bag.
Slide the storage bag off and you’ve got an opening system that requires one hand - open the side latch on the stroller and pull up on the handlebar.
To fold it back down, you’ll need two hands to pinch the closing mechanism, but it takes a few seconds.
You may have to wiggle the travel bag a little to get it back on the stroller, but it’s so worth it for ease of carrying.
From Birth and Up
The unique buckling system means any portable car seat can be used with the Mountain Buggy Stroller. The design includes an on-board car seat adapter that features buckles on each side of the stroller that slide right into the buckling system included on portable car seats.
For added security, Mountain Buggy included two pieces of elastic that attach to the bottom of the stroller and loop around the car seat handle.
The Stroller holds children up to 44 pounds, or about four years old.
The strap recline system allows you to recline the seat to the degree your little one wants, and the seat offers plenty of room for growth.
Easy to Handle
Knowing how important it is to handle different terrain and circumstances, Mountain Buggy included a feature they call curb pop.
They factored in the weight distribution throughout the stroller so that popping up the front wheels to get over the curb fits right in your walk. The six-inch EVA wheels make it easy to steer through crowded and tight space.
The two-piece harness system is ideal for little escape artists. It has the traditional levers to squeeze on each side but also has a red button that needs to be pressed at the same time as the side button to get the harness unbuckled.
To raise and lower the harnesses, just pull the tab through the back and slide it through the correct slit.
The tails to adjust the straps are tucked into the cover and are extremely easy to fit your child.
- It includes the carrying bag, with a shoulder strap, to make transporting the stroller even easier.
- Quick to assemble and get going what'll help to make a happy traveling.
- It’s extremely lightweight, coming in at only 13 pounds
- It has Sun Canopy with Mesh Visor what will protect the child from sun.
- It has rain and weather cover but need to pay extra money.
- It has a storage basket what will help parents to store small baby gears.
- The Mountain Buggy is an Infant Car Seat ready stroller.
- This stroller is enough for a baby. It can be used from birth to up.
- Short of a small undercarriage basket, there are few parent-focused accessories.
- No cupholder, no rain cover, and some of the common aftermarket organizers and parent trays aren’t a perfect fit.
- It takes two hands to collapse the stroller - not ideal when you’re carrying a child, too.
- When the canopy is folded, it tends to hit and cover your hands.
Thanks to the great attention to detail, this is one of the best strollers I’ve used:
- An adjustable leg rest can improve your baby’s circulation and comfort
- The rear-wheel suspension system absorbs any road irregularities to improve the trip for you and your baby
- A 130-degree angle lets your little one relax for naps
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
Q. Can this stroller be my only stroller?
Ans. With the car seat adjusters that can get through until your baby can use the stroller on its own and with a maximum weight of 44 pounds, this stroller can handle just about any circumstance. Purchasing a weather shield can increase its versatility.
Q. Will a stroller organizer fit on this stroller?
Ans. Yes, there is enough room, but they aren’t always the perfect fit. It’s important to keep in mind that being a lightweight stroller, filling an organizer could cause the stroller to tip backward when your child isn’t inside.
Q. Which car seats work with the stroller adapter?
Ans. Because the car seat is strapped to the stroller frame with built-in buckles that hook into the car seats existing car seat strap, any infant car seat will fit.
You and your child will be happy with the Mountain Buggy Nano Stroller - your little one will be safe, comfortable and happy, and you’ll be more than satisfied with ways this stroller makes your life easier.