Graco DuoGlider Reviews (Classic Connect Stroller VS Click Connect)
For most parents, having one baby is enough. Between diaper changes and morning feedings, taking care of an infant is a full-time job, especially if it’s your first. If you have twins, on the other hand, then everything becomes twice as hard and twice as expensive. Instead of buying clothes, diapers, and food for one, now you have to double the order, which can be a huge burden for new parents.
The Best Graco Duoglider Strollers – Comparison
Table of Contents
- Graco DuoGlider Reviews (Classic Connect Stroller VS Click Connect)
- The Best Graco Duoglider Strollers – Comparison
- #1 Graco Duoglider Click Connect Stroller Review
- #2 Graco Duoglider Classic Connect Stroller Review
#1 Graco Duoglider Click Connect Stroller Review
Editor Rating: 4.5/5
Price: Check on Amazon
Fortunately, there is one area that you can rest easy, and that is transportation. While you still need two car seats to fit your babies, there are dual strollers out there which make walking with your children a breeze. Today I’ll be talking about one such model, the Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller.
One of The Top Stroller Brands
Graco is one of the top brands in baby gear, and the DuoGlider is a perfect example. I’ll show you why this stroller is ideal for any new parents of twins, and I’ll also talk to you about what to look for when purchasing a stroller, so you can make the best decision for your child as well as yourself.
Types of The Perfect Double Strollers
When it comes to twins, you can either buy two single strollers, or you can buy a double stroller. If you take the latter route, there are two main types of double stroller, each with benefits and downsides.
- As the side by side double strollers: this model looks like two strollers strapped together. Both children sit alongside each other and are pushed by one set of handlebars at the back. Some models can separate each seat, giving you two strollers should you need them. The benefit of this style is that both kids can get a front-row seat and get to interact with everything at the same time. The downside is that these types of strollers can be a bit wide and hard to maneuver, especially with one hand.
- As the train double strollers: this model is basically two strollers placed one in front of the other, resembling a train. The benefit of this style is the fact that it has a thinner profile and can be relatively easy to maneuver. The downside of a train-style double stroller is that the child in the back will have limited vision, and you have to attend to each child individually, rather than together.
The Stadium Seating Double Stroller
This model has a nifty feature, which is stadium seating for your children. While most double strollers have your babies side-by-side, the Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller is a train model, so one child sits behind the other. However, to help the baby in the back see everything (not just his or her sibling’s head), Graco has lifted the rear seat so your child can see the world and won’t fuss.
Compatible with All Graco Car Seats
When transferring children from the car to the stroller (and vice versa), it can be a hassle to have to unlock them and take them out, only to sit them down and strap them in again. Thus, this stroller is compatible with all graco brand car seats so you can take your child from the car and lock him or her into the stroller with ease. This feature is especially helpful if your baby is sleeping.
Tons of Storage in the Click Connect
When having a new child, traveling becomes much more intense. Because of the needs of kids, you have to bring along a bunch of accessories and equipment to prepare for any issue that arises. Thus, when you have twins, that load is doubled, which can be a huge burden on new parents. Fortunately, the DuoGlider has a lot of storage space for all your extra gear, so you can keep everything together without having to carry extra baggage.
- The Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller is real Ideal for newborns and toddlers
- It’s seating arrangement allows the child in the back to see more
- It has lots of storage space and adjustable harness as your child’s needs
- The seats of the Stroller move independently for your convenience
- Stadium style seating provides better view for the child in the back
- Wheels have suspension for a smooth ride and Front wheels lock to add stability while in motion
- This Stroller comes with one-year limited warranty.
- Can be difficult to hook car seats into the stroller
- With added weight the wheels don’t move as well
- Only rated for up to 80 pounds (2×40=80)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
Q. Can this seat work with an older child and an infant together?
Ans. Yes, if you put the older child in the front and the infant in the back (with or without a car seat), it should do just fine. Just be aware that this model is only rated for 80 pounds, so make sure that both kids don’t exceed that weight.
Q. What are the wheels made of?
Ans. High-density rubber, which makes them both durable and gives them good traction.
Q. Is the handlebar adjustable?
Ans. Unfortunately, it is not.
My wife and I just had twins, and boy are they a handful. Thankfully, getting this Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller has been a blessing, since it’s so easy to take them places. We got the bundle package that comes with the car seats, so it’s super simple to move them from the car to the stroller, especially if they are napping.
At first, it took a little practice to make it a smooth transition, but now it’s a snap (literally). I also like the stadium style seating, so we don’t have to worry if the child in the back can see everything (like when we go to the zoo). Most of all, however, I love the large storage bin on the bottom, since we have to carry a lot of supplies with us. Overall, we are very satisfied with the Graco DuoGlider.
#2 Graco Duoglider Classic Connect Stroller Review
Editor Rating: 4.5/5
Price: Check on Amazon
Looking for the perfect stroller for larger families? If so, the Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller is the option you’ve been waiting for. Its highly versatile design, sleek look, and many useful features keep you ready to take on the day in style.
Ready for All Situation
If you have more than one child to take care of, the Graco DuoGlider Classic Stroller is the only option out there that will keep you prepared for any situation.
Perfect for Large Families
Do you have a particularly large family? Perhaps you enjoy sharing your child with other parents. Either way, the Graco DuoGlider Classic Stroller is perfect for your situation. Since it can hold up to two children at once, it is great for those who are used to taking care of more than one little bundle of joy at once. Additionally, the Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller has enough space to keep both children comfortably seated at all times.
One-Hand Folding Design
For parents who are constantly on the go, nothing is more frustrating than dealing with a stroller that has to constantly be fooled with to fold up. Thankfully, the Graco DuoGlider Stroller gets rid of the frustration of this scenario, thanks to its one-hand folding design.If you want the ability to properly fold your stroller in a matter of seconds, this technology has you covered. No other stroller on the market is as easy to store as the Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller
Multi-Position Reclining Seats
To help keep your children comfortable as they spend hour upon hour in the Graco DuoGlider Stroller, the back seat comes with a multi-position reclining seat system. This way, they can nap softly while you get your errands down. For children who get nervous when they cannot see you, this feature also helps you to stay within eyesight of your child. Overall, this is perhaps the biggest selling point of this Graco Stroller.
Large Storage Space
When you are a busy parent on the go, you need all sorts of tools and objects to keep both you and your child sane. With this Graco DuoGlider Stroller, you get access to an extremely large storage basket, conveniently located right beneath your children.Whether you need to access a pacifier, toy, or milk bottle, the storage basket of the Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect keeps it within reach.
- The Stroller is the perfect stroller for parents who find themselves with twins.
- If you want a comfortable stroller for your children, few models can compare with this Graco Classic Connect Stroller.
- The Graco DuoGlider is ready for using a rain cover to protect your loved baby from rainy weather. A best rain cover also protect your stroller from unwanted damage.
- Since it is rather large, it can be slightly exhausting to use the Graco DuoGlider Classic Stroller for long periods of time.
- The high price tag of this Graco DuoGlider Stroller can make it difficult to invest in for parents on a budget.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
Q. Is there any Graco Classic Connect Car Seat that will not fit into the Stroller
Ans. No, the Graco DuoGlider Classic Stroller is specifically crafted to fit all Graco Car Seat models
Q. Will the Graco DuoGlider Stroller fit snugly into any vehicle type when fully folded
Ans. Unfortunately, smaller vehicle trunks may not be able to fit a fully folded Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller model.
Q. What kind of brakes does the Graco DuoGlider Stroller come with
Ans. The 2-step brake system of the Graco Stroller makes it simple to navigate with the stroller.
All in all, the Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller is the best stroller for busy parents on the go who have more than one child to take care of. Given its durable build, excellent storage space, high-quality wheel system, and comfortable seating options, it is unmatched by similar competing models. Invest in one today if you want a product that will last your family for generations to come.