This is the first year with a baby, and what a year it’s been. As I’m sure most new parents know, the first child is always the hardest, since you literally are making up the rules as you go. Sure, books and advice can go a long way until your baby starts doing something you didn’t expect, and you’re left scrambling. Thus far my wife and I have handled everything okay (we think), but one area that we seem to have mastered is the baby stroller.
The Best Revolution Strollers – Comparison
Table of Contents
- The Best Revolution Strollers – Comparison
- #1 BOB Revolution FLEX Stroller Review
- #2 BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller Review
#1 BOB Revolution FLEX Stroller Review
Editor Rating: 4.5/5
Price: Check on Amazon
We are an active couple, and we wanted something that we could take outdoors with us, and the BOB Revolution FLEX stroller seemed to be a good fit.
It was adjustable for both of our heights (I’m six feet and my wife is 5’3”) and it has an ample ground clearance so we don’t have to worry about scraping against anything.
Today I’ll be showing you some of the other benefits of the FLEX stroller, as well as show you what to look for in a baby stroller so you can make an informed decision.
Types of The Baby Strollers
- Standard Stroller: A basic stroller that provides cover, storage, and reclining positions for your child. Some standard models may be adaptable to fit a car seat as well.
- Car Seat Frame Stroller: As the name suggests, these strollers have a frame in which the car seat can fit. The structure makes it easier to lock in the seat and transport your child to and from the car.
- Lightweight Stroller: If you just need a quick and easy stroller, there are some that fold up and look much like a large umbrella. These strollers don’t have a lot of features and are usually made of canvas or other cheap materials.
- Double Stroller: For the family with twins, a double stroller is a necessity. Some models can separate the two seats, but most are fixed together.
- Travel System Stroller: This is a car seat/stroller combo, but usually these are less quality than buying the seat and stroller individually. However, if you’re looking to save money, a travel system may work out for you.
The Flex Stroller is Easy to Maneuver
When walking your child in a stroller, maneuverability is a crucial feature. Whether you’re walking through the park or the store, you want a model that can turn tight corners and will not knock into stuff easily.
Fortunately, the BOB Revolution FLEX Stroller is designed to move around with a tight turning radius and high ground clearance so you can weave through obstacles like a pro
Compatible with Britax Car Seats
If your baby is sleeping, you don’t want to risk waking him or her by moving from the car to the stroller.
Fortunately, the BOB Stroller is designed to work with most Britax car seats, so you can transfer your sleeping beauty without causing a stir. Simply attach the seat to the stroller and you’re done.
Really Easy to Use
You already have your hands full with your little one, so why have a stroller that is a pain to set up? Luckily, the BOB Revolution Stroller lives up to its name by being super easy to fold up and transport, and even easier to set up and lock into place.
Even if you have your baby in your arms, you should be able to get this stroller up and running with only one hand.
- The BOB Revolution FLEX Stroller has Tight turning radius.
- Front wheel locks (doesn’t swivel) to allow for better usage while running and jogging.
- It’s Adjustable to fit all sizes of parent and Easy to fold up and transport.
- Compatible with Britax car seats and Adjustable suspension.
- Also, It has Adjustable suspension and Easy to lock wheels in place
- It’s one of the best car seat ready jogging system.
- This stroller is Heavier than other models.
- Tires are filled with air, so you have to refill on occasion, or they could go flat.
- Seat fabric doesn’t remove for easy cleaning.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
Q. Does the BOB FLEX Stroller wobble since it only has one front wheel?
Ans. Fortunately, although the front wheel swivels, there is no significant wobble to the stroller. Even if there was, you could lock the front wheel and solve the problem easily.
Q. How much weight can this stroller hold?
Ans. Up to 75 pounds.
Q. Can this stroller work with any other car seats beside BOB and Britax?
Ans. Unfortunately, it cannot. Like most other companies, this stroller is made to only work with proprietary seats, so you have to buy both from the same brand.
I’ve tried other strollers that my friends own, and I’ve tried other strollers before, but nothing compares to the BOB Revolution FLEX. Hands down this is the best stroller I’ve ever seen, and I can’t imagine using anything else.
My wife takes our baby jogging in the morning, and we sometimes go hiking with our little one, and the FLEX handles it all with ease. That, coupled with the adjustable height, the adjustable suspension, and the amount of storage space, makes this stroller the best decision we’ve made for our child yet.
#2 BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller Review
Editor Rating: 4.5/5
Price: Check on Amazon
No stroller is as sleek, modern, and as durable as the fantastic BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller.
Since it is easy to store, lightweight, simple to fold, and easy to push around, it is great for any parent on the go.
Add to this its wonderful storage space features, and you have a product that will keep you ready to overcome the obstacles you will encounter as a new parent every day.
Truly Easy to Store
Have you had issues with strollers not fitting into your vehicle’s trunk in the past? If so, the BOB SE Single Stroller is here to help you out.
Since it is easy to fold, and features an ultra-compact design overall, it is perfect for parents who know the value of traveling light.
In fact, no other stroller product out there right now will give you the storage capabilities of the Stroller.
Two-Step Folding Design
Tired of every breakdown and setup process with your stroller being a hassle? There is no need to stress out again thanks to the BOB Revolution SE Stroller’s two-step folding design.
With this great product, you can have the stroller set up or broken down in a matter of a few seconds. If you are in need of all the time you can get to balance childcare and a busy life, this feature should prove particularly attractive.
High-End Model as The BOB Brand
The BOB Revolution Single Stroller is widely considered to be one of the best strollers on the market. While it may feature a high price tag, its overall quality, and durability make it well worth the investment.
In fact, if taken care of properly, the BOB Stroller can easily last you for many, many years. After all, wouldn’t it be great to gift your children the same stroller you used for them once they eventually have kids.
Unique 3-Wheel Design
Nobody likes to fight with a hard to push around stroller. Thankfully, the BOB Revolution SE Stroller’s unique 3-wheel design make it one of the most maneuverable strollers out there.
While it may take some getting used to, this aspect of the wheel’s design will keep you ready to take on any location, and will make sure you always stay in control. Overall, this feature keeps the BOB Revolution SE Stroller safe to use.
- Since it is completely compatible with all BRITAX and BOB car seat models, the BOB Revolution Stroller is a perfect investment for parents with these products.
- The BOB Revolution Stroller’s accessory adapter keeps you ready to take on the world on the go.
- The BOB Stroller’s accessory adapter keeps you ready to take on the world on the go.
- While the BOB SE Single Stroller is simple to use, the three-wheel design does have a somewhat awkward learning period.
- The BOB SE Single Stroller is one of the most expensive strollers on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
Q. Is the BOB SE Single Stroller appropriate for use with newborns?
Ans. Unfortunately, the Stroller is not recommended for infants who are younger than 8 months.
Q. Can this BOB Single Stroller be used on any terrain with ease?
Ans. Yes, the unique 3-wheel design of the Stroller makes it simple to navigate any terrain comfortably.
Q. Is there available any stroller weather shield to protect the BOB SE Single Stroller?
Ans. Yes, there is an option to use a BOB stroller rain cover what will protect the expensive BOB stroller and your baby too in any bad weather, specially in the rain.
Q. What other colors does the BOB SE Single Stroller come in?
Ans. The Stroller is available in black, navy and orange fashion, although those models cost more than the black coloring option.
Overall, you would be hard-pressed to find a stroller that matches up to the many features and durable nature of the BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller. While it may be a steep investment, it is one that is sure to last you for years to come. If you want to keep your child comfortable, and keep yourself ready for what lies ahead, you owe it to yourself to invest in the amazing BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller.